Projektu vadītājs 🇱🇻
Do you want to become part of the success story of a fast-growing renewable energy company and contribute to green innovation and environment?
Join Sunly! We supply the Baltics and Poland with renewable energy by creating solar and wind parks together with communities. We also invest in cool electrification start-ups.
SUNLY LATVIA IS LOOKING FOR A
who will be developing wind energy in Latvia.
Your everyday work involves:
- managing and coordinating renewable energy projects from project initiation until operation
- preparing necessary documentation for successful project implementation
- representing the company in the regulatory state institutions
- supervising and coordinating contractors and subcontractors
Our expectations to you:
- good project management skills
- familiarity/experience with regulatory documentation for wind/PV energy projects will be considered an advantage
- experience and knowledge of the Latvian electricity network and its connections will be considered an advantage
- technical degree, preferably in the field of electricity or energy, will be considered an advantage
- proficiency in English and Latvian
- strong communication and negotiation skills
- ability to travel depending on project location
- self-motivation and ability to work independently
- opportunity to contribute to the growth of renewable energy
- ambitious and supportive international team with top professionals
- interesting challenges and learning opportunities in a fast-growing company
- chance to pursue a career path that you desire
- remote-friendly and empowering work environment
- fringe benefits supporting an active lifestyle and team building
Please apply by sending your CV to [email protected].