Managing Director 🇵🇱
Do you want to work in the fastest growing renewable energy company in the Baltics & Poland? Then look towards Sunly!
In Sunly, we make solar and wind parks happen together with communities and landowners. In addition, we invest in world changing electrification startups.
Sunly Infra Poland is looking for a MANAGING DIRECTOR to manage our assets and grow Sunly in Poland.
Your everyday work involves:
- providing strategic oversight, accountability, and leadership of the asset building and management function
- building and leading the team to deliver results and achieve goals
- overseeing the day-to-day operations
- recommending changes to investment strategies based on new information about market conditions
- leading, planning, and directing policies, objectives, and initiatives approved by Sunly’s board of directors
- managing budgets and directing company resources
- building and maintaining trusting relationships with investors, partners, stakeholders
- cooperation with different financial institutions
- strong and clear cooperation with Sunly’s other offices
- monitoring performance at all levels and scheduling training as required
- nurturing Sunly’s culture and values to align with company’s objectives
- implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency
Our expectations to you:
- passionate about renewable energy and future technologies
- minimum of 4 years of professional experience, preferably in the renewable energy sector and/or in a fast-growing company
- team management experience
- data-driven approach to making decisions
- high adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- proficiency in Polish and English, both written and spoken
- opportunity to contribute to the growth of renewable energy
- share option program to receive a piece of Sunly’s future success
- the ability to shape the future of one of the fastest growing companies in the region
- independent position with great freedom of action
- Sunly share option program
- ambitious and supportive international team with top professionals
- personal development through professional and personal training programs
- private medical care
- benefits supporting an active lifestyle and team building
Please apply in LinkedIn or by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected].