ESG Lead 🇪🇪🇱🇻🇱🇹🇵🇱
Want your job to tackle climate change daily and join the fastest growing renewable energy company in the Baltics & Poland? Then look towards Sunly!
In Sunly, we make solar and wind parks happen together with communities and landowners. In addition, we invest in world changing electrification startups.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN
Your everyday work involves:
- developing ESG strategy, initiatives that meet our business & stakeholder expectations
- determining appropriate KPIs to measure Sunly’s impact and performance
- calculating Sunly’s carbon footprint
- developing Sunly’s ESG governance model & ESG reporting standards
- preparing regular and ad-hoc ESG reports to stakeholders
- research and benchmarking of ESG goals & standards in our field
Our expectations to you:
- passionate about renewable energy and future technologies
- comfort with data analysis and management
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- proficiency in English, both in written and spoken
- strong organisational and time management skills
- demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with peers and partners
You are successful if, you are a results-oriented team player who is well-organised, yet creative and can clearly articulate the business value that comes from ESG initiatives.
- opportunity to contribute to the growth of renewable energy
- the ability to shape the future of ESG in one of the fastest growing companies in the region
- the ability to say that your work matters
- ambitious and supportive international team
- interesting challenges and learning opportunities
- remote-friendly attitude and workplace in Sunly’s office in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, or Krakow
- benefits supporting an active lifestyle and team building
Please apply by sending your CV to [email protected].