Want your job to tackle climate change daily and join the fastest growing renewable energy company in the Baltics & Poland? Then look towards Sunly!
In Sunly, we make solar and wind parks happen together with communities and landowners. In addition, we invest in world changing electrification startups.
SUNLY IS LOOKING FOR A
Your everyday work involves:
- assisting the marketing team
- creating and editing web & social media content, incl Instagram Reels
- extracting key insights from pools of data to optimize marketing performance
- creating press releases
- proposing marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
- organising PR events
- boosting internal communication
- creating relationships with Sunly’s partners
Our expectations to you:
- passionate about renewable energy and future technologies
- education in marketing or communication
- experience in marketing, involvement in B2B or B2G is a big bonus
- excellent communication and copywriting skills
- good eye on how to mix targeted messaging & design
- fluent and quick in social media creation & management
- proficiency in English and Estonian
- readiness to travel by car and plane
- knowledge of Latvian, Lithuanian or Polish is a bonus but not a must
If you are a sunny first-class communicator who can make the world fall in love with renewable energy, then Sunly is the perfect place for you. We hope that you want to grow with us and are able to take on more responsibilities as you get settled in.
- opportunity to contribute to the growth of renewable energy
- the ability to say that your work matters
- training budget for personal growth
- ambitious and supportive international team
- career opportunities in a fast-growing company
- remote-friendly attitude and workplace in Sunly’s office in Tallinn
- benefits supporting an active lifestyle and team building
Please apply by sending your CV to [email protected].
In your application, please include links to some social media content (inc video footage) you have worked on.